- 7+ years experience in SEO. Google Analytics Certified. Ranked in the Top 15% for SEO as per LinkedIn Skills Assessment.
- Predominant experience in SEO. Also have hands-on experience in PPC, SMO, SMM, Influencer Marketing, Online Reputation Management, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, and Conversion Rate Optimization campaigns for clients globally.
- Prior experience working with digital marketing agencies, start-ups, and multinational companies with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Have experience in managing a digital marketing team of 5+ members, and coordinating with cross-functional teams. Experience to train teams and build an online presence from the ground up.
- Have sound organization skills, the ability to multi-task & self-motivated to work as an individual or as part of a team within deadlines to deliver the best results for my clients.
Roles and responsibilities
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proven result-driven SEO strategies for small and large-scale websites (Fortune50 companies) with more than 1 million organic traffic and multi-million dollar revenue.
- Handled projects for recovery from Google penalties, local SEO, multilingual websites SEO, multi-location business SEO, e-commerce SEO, B2C & B2B SEO to gain qualified traffic, leads, and revenue.
- Generate qualified traffic and leads from advanced on-page SEO and off-page SEO (link building) strategies using top industry tools.
- Create result-driven content marketing strategies based on search intent and buyer’s purchase decision journey/funnel.
- Experience to fix page load time issues by self or with development support.
- Ability to conceptualize landing page sections, and optimize to boost conversion rate.
- Google AdWords Certified (Previously).
- Experienced in running & optimizing Google Search Ads, Google Display Ads, and Google Shopping/PLA Ad campaigns for clients.
- Experienced in running & optimizing Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, YouTube Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Amazon Ads, Snapdeal Ads, and Flipkart Ads campaigns for client projects (including A/B testing experience).
- Create and optimize the Google Merchant Centre feed to appear in Google Shopping.
- Experienced in handling blogger collaborations, social media influencers & celebrity marketing campaigns for clients from the food, fashion & lifestyle industry.
Social Media & Online Reputation Management (SMO & ORM)
- Create, optimize & maintain YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest social media handles for clients.
- Build & protect the online reputation of my clients with experience in burying negative results accrued by clients in Google.
Content & Email Marketing
- Formulate content marketing strategies and content roadmaps based on buyer funnel and search intent.
- Build webpage content, blog content, and content for marketing collaterals – pamphlets, newsletters, infographics, presentations, banners, video storylines, press releases, brand guidelines, and digital marketing training guides.
- Devise email marketing campaign strategies and manage email campaigns end to end using Streamsend, and Mailchimp.
Website tracking & analytics
- Track campaign performance in Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics for micro & macro conversions (e-commerce, cross-domain, events, destination goals, engagement goals, revenue goals).
- Prepare insightful reports to boost ROI with Google Data Studio.
- Proven experience to work with clients with a technical or non-technical SEO background. Ability to understand, anticipate client requirements, and seamlessly coordinate with project stakeholders across teams.
- Strong organization skills, ability to prioritize, identify and optimize low hanging fruits to meet campaign goals and attain quantifiable and measurable results.
- Coding – Have built and handled websites in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, MDBootstrap
- CMS platforms worked on – WordPress, Shopify, Magento, Squarespace, Joomla, Hubspot
- Project management & communication tools used – Basecamp, Activecollab, Trello, Asana, Slack, MS Teams, Sharepoint, Google Drive
- Paid tools worked with – Raven, Ahrefs, SemRush, Moz, Prorank tracker, SE ranking, majestic SEO, Buzzsumo, BrightLocal, Twinword, Deepcrawl, ScreamingFrog, SEO Clarity, BrightEdge, Supermetrics, Dataslayer, Keywordtool.io, Icopify, Frase, SurferSEO, ZohoCRM.
Certifications and accomplishments
- LinkedIn Skills Assessment Badge for SEO (Ranked In Top 15%).
- Digital Marketing Performer of the Year 2016 – Awarded by Vidushi Infotech SSP Pvt. Ltd.
- Google Analytics Qualified Individual
- Certified in Digital Marketing by Digital Marketing Institute Ireland
- 1st in Trinity College London (92%) for Speech & Drama Grade I.
- 1st in Symbiosis International University in Semester III with a perfect 4.0 GPA.
- Deputy SEO Manager at RankUno Interactive Technologies Pvt. Ltd. from Mar 2020 – Present
- SEO Manager at Lanos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. from Apr 2018 – Feb 2020
- Digital Marketing Executive at MSLGroup from Jul 2017 – Jan 2018
- Team Lead Digital Marketing at Vidushi Infotech SSP Pvt. Ltd. from Mar 16 – Jun 17
- Digital Marketing Executive at Dharne Systems Pvt. Ltd. from Apr 2014 – Feb 2016
- MBA (Marketing) from University of Pune 2012 – 2014
- BBA (IT) from Symbiosis International University 2009 – 2012
- Mobile: +91 932 505 8979
- WhatsApp: +91 976 690 4421
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Naeem Gari
- LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/in/naeemgari
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NaeemGari
Naeem’s positive can-do attitude and drive as a marketer makes him an absolute pleasure to work with. He consistently delivers results, goes above and beyond, and shows genuine ingenuity & determination. He is a hard worker and a loyal colleague. I’d highly recommend Naeem. – Harshit Gupta Digital Marketing & Growth Hacking Trainer
I have had the pleasure of partnering with Naeem over the last year as our main project manager with Dharne & Co. Naeem is not only very responsive and customer-focused, but he is proactive in making suggestions and lending his expertise, which ultimately leads to a better client outcome. He always keeps multiple projects on track and moving along smoothly. Naeem is a great partner and I look forward to working with him more in the future. – Carla Higgins Co-founder at Higgins Marketing Group
Naeem consistently demonstrated a solid work ethic at Vidushi Infotech using his technical prowess/strong communication and also a great commitment to success in providing the best client servicing. Naeem also mentored/ inspired and motivated his colleagues through his up-to-date skills in the Digital Marketing domain that gave him the really challenging tasks, the ones that everyone else is struggling with, and he will get them done. For Naeem, the job is always the most important thing to do. Very positive attitude towards work. I’ve constantly felt Naeem was one of the very best teammates I’ve ever had the privilege of working with. – Sandeep Muley Paid Media Expert at Crimson Interactive
Naeem is diligent and hard-working. He always has ideas or plans that might help you to resolve your queries. He is very clear in his ideas and know-how to express and execute them. His extensive knowledge in managing technical SEO has impressed and helped me a lot. – Mohsin Khan Business Process Lead at Tata Consultancy Services